Assassins Creed themed Roleplay Group
character theme: ENOCH WILLIAMS
Birthplace: Wismar, germany
Rank: Master Assassin
- Happier than he looks
- Has a mind of his own, not following neither creed nor order blindly
- Lacks empathy all to often. Learning to kill at a young age affected him greater than he likes to admit
- Free choice in life
- Indoctrination and oppression
- Sailing, he was born the wrong century
- his old family
Biography: Born under the heavy hand of the Schwarz family, Enoch was raised to follow the templar footsteps of his ancestors from day one. Not having brought forward a talented master of the Order since the man who was later to be called Fausto Giachetti, the fanatism of his parents went as far as to keep the physical remains of Fausto in the mansions living room. Growing hateful towards his opressive fate, with the age of 17 Enoch killed his father, defiled the grave of Giachetti, took his coat as a trophy to later sew a hood from its sleeves and joined the assassins. He then fled the country and sailed to the New Land to start fresh where he assumed a new surname. His journey soon sent him into the icy north of canada.
He is troubled by the thoughts of not having rooted out the Schwarz family entirely. He is also unsure about if he agrees with the Assassins Creed.
- Wrestled a polar bear and now wears its fur.
- Hates to leave a victorious fight without something to show for it.
- Uncertain of the extreme anarchy the Creed stands for. Mainly joined the assassins for being on the opposing team.
- Cant sail, seasick.
Equipment: Hidden Blade x2, Hidden gun x2, 2 Pistols, Throwing Knives, Officers Rapier
My Assassins Creed Doctrina gallery: xx-blackwing-xx.deviantart.com…